Monday, July 6, 2009

Is it really July??

Is it really July? Here I go again saying, where does the time go. I cannot believe we have been out of school for 6 weeks. Before you know it, it will be time to go back. Wal-Mart already has there school supplies out.

The 4th of July is a wonderful time of year. I LOVE this holiday. It is just a time of reflection for me. A time to be thankful for this nation and all of the men and women serving our country. I love the fireworks, parades, cookouts and just spending time hanging out with my family.

Please remember to pray for DW and Linn over at A Place Called Simplicity. They are wonderful people who have been tried over and over again this year to be defeated by Satan. Right now, DW has an illness and needs prayers. They are a wonderful family who walks with the Lord each day in everything they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment