Friday, June 5, 2009

Being Frugal

I was reading Lori's post this morning at Joy Unspeakable about being frugal. I thought that each day I will try to share a tip or a savings that I have come across during the week. I love coupons and great deals at the store. Walgreen's is a great place to save money and get many things for free. We have enough shampoo, toothpaste, cleaning supplies to last a life time that I have gotten for .25 or Free. I love to go to the grocery store and save half of the cost of my bill with coupons and weekly sales. I can almost do it everytime.

To start this off, everyone needs to go to www.thethriftymama.com
This website is constantly updating all day long with great offers and deals. I love it. You can also print many coupons from it on your home computer that work great at any store that will take coupons.

Enjoy the beginning of SAVING A TON!

No comments:

Post a Comment